- We need to raise both our salary (giving, food, medical expenses, retirement, auto, etc...) and our ministry expenses (housing, health insurance, agency fees, travel, seminary materials, orphanage materials, etc...).
- We also need to raise money for one-time get-to-the-field expenses (language school, cultural training program, vehicle in Mexico, setup expenses, shipping possessions, etc...)
Aaron & Carrie
There are four options for giving:
- Check - You can send a check made payable to Camino Global at 8625 La Prada Dallas TX 75228 with our name and project number in the memo.
- EFT - (eCheck) - Camino prefers this method over credit cards because there are fewer fees. You can download the EFT form here. After you fill out the form you can mail it to Camino or fax it (214-327-8206) along with a voided check. The form also includes an email option.
- Automatic payments from your bank - This is often referred to as "billpay" with many banks. If you use this option please include our name and our project number on the memo of the auto check so the wonderful folks at Camino know which missionaries to to attribute the gift.
- Credit Card Payments - To pay via credit card, one time or regularly, access Camino Global's website. You can choose the specific missionary option including our name and project number.